Road Accidents Scenario in India
- Around 1,50,000 people die and 5,00,000 gets injured every year in road accidents.
- India ranks 1st worldwide in terms of road accidents fatalities.
- The most vulnerable road users are pedestrians, cyclists and two wheeler riders.
- The most affected age group is: 13 to 25 years.
- Not abiding safety measures, traffic rules and lack of awareness are the major causes of fatalities.
IAA & Muskaan – An Introduction
Indian Authors Association: India’s first inclusive association dedicated to promoting authors, poets, script writers and lyricists around the world.
Muskaan Foundation: is a registered trust founded in 2001, Jaipur. Operating in Udaipur since 2010.
Awards Honored to Muskaan Foundation
- 5th National Award on Road Safety by the Govt. of India in 2010
- Prince Michael Road Safety Award from IRTE, New Delhi
- Awarded by State Government of Rajasthan
- Amity University Leadership Award
- Maruti Suzuki, India Road Safety Mission Award 2014
- District Level Award for contribution in the field of Road Safety, Udaipur
Road Safety is Now A Corporate Social Responsibility
According to the General Circular No: 21/2014 No: 05/01/2014 – CSR dated 18th June 2014 issued by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, New Delhi, Road Safety has been included in the regular CSR activities.
Campaign: Sensitize India
IAA and Muskaan in joint collaboration are producing an audio/visual music album focusing on today’s youth about the dreads of road accident fatalities. The album will have eight tracks (Hindi) with sensitizing lyrics and music. The lyrics & music are specifically carved to grab attention of every kind listener. The album will be promoted nationwide through YouTube and Social Media Network. The same will be sent for recommendations to Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India and various Transport Departments of states across India.
Donate to Support IAA & Muskaan for the Sensitize India Campaign
We seek your valuable sponsorship for this project. Interested corporate/individuals may donate their contribution to IAA or Muskaan in form of Cheque/DD. The minimum contribution is Rs. 51,000/- for corporate and Rs. 11,000/- in case of an individual.
- The Cheque/DD must be payable at JAIPUR and should be drawn in favor of: MUSKAAN
- The contribution or donation to Muskaan is covered under section 80G of Income Tax Act.
Contact for Details
For more details of the project and sponsorship benefits please contact:
Muskaan & IAA President: Mr. Ashwini Bagga – +91-96360-30303 (Udaipur)
Muskaan Website: http://muskaanforroadsafety.com/