State Level Story Writing Competition – 2015 Rajasthan Zone
IAA Rajasthan Zone invites entries for State Level Story Writing Competition – 2015 from students (institutions within the state of Rajasthan only) as described in Category A, B and C.
- Category – A (Class 6th to 9th)
- Category – B (Class 10th to 12th)
- Category – C (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
Contest Details For contest details please download the following pdf file:
Terms of Participation & Submission
- Language: English
- Last Date: 30th November 2015.
- Submission: The entries must be mailed to: email@example.com.
- Participant per Category: Minimum: 01 and Maximum: 04 from an institution.
- Format: Word document .doc or .docx
- The story must be typed with standard font size 12 points in Times New Roman.
- Entries will be accepted through school and college administration only. Direct entries by students will not be accepted.
- The participant must provide his/her details in the prescribed format at the end of the story. The details of the participant will not be utilized or distributed anywhere else. (Format in attached file)
- Declaration: The participant must furnish the following declaration at the end. (Format in attached file)
- There is no entry fee to participate in the State Level Story Writing Competition.
- The results of the competition will be declared on IAA website.
- From each category one winner and two runner-ups will be declared and rewarded by IAA.
- All participants will receive “Certificate of Participation” from IAA.
- Stories of winners and runner-ups will be published on IAA website and Newsletter with their brief introduction and photograph.
- The certificates and rewards will be sent by post to the respective institutions by IAA.
We highly appreciate active participation of your esteem institution in the State Level Story Writing Competition – 2015 to promote and motivate the budding authors of India.
State Representative – Rajasthan
Indian Authors Association